Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hard to believe that Shea is 50 !!!!! Especially since most people think I look like her dad these days ....
Sautee some chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces in butter till half done. Remove and let cool.
Sorry to have been MIA but I have no real excuse other than avoidance....
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Tzadie’s Tzensational Tamalez
Anthropologists found a long lost recipe in 2008 on the lower east side of Wayland for a Winter solstice Eastern Eurpoean Speciality
Wild mushroom, Linguica and Carmelized Onion Tamales with a Chocolate Apricot Mole sauce
Steam the tamales in the foil package for 25 min and serve with heated sauce.
Zei Gesund amigos !!!
Monday, August 31, 2009
- 1 lb spaghetti or bucatini
- 1/3 lb grams guanciale or pancetta — diced or cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 medium eggs scrambled
- 2 cups mixed Parmesan and pecorino Romano (or all pecorino) – grated
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the guanciale in a pan along with the whole peeled garlic clove and a little oil, until the guanciale is well coloured. Discard the garlic.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a little of the cheese and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and add to the pan with the guanciale.
- Lower the heat to a minimum and add the egg mixture. Mix well. Be careful not to let the eggs set.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the cheese. Mix again and serve immediately.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Talk about Pan Asian Sauteed tofu and veggies over buckwheat soba and Ming tsai's pork and ginger sauce
This is truly a mishmash of Asian styles but it worked really well ....